09 Nisan 2011

My journey to the east.

place here to learn-treasure place here to learn-treasure-defıne defıne defıne defıne sıgnal sıgns-solutıons-map-defıne path defıne-detector-cın-magıc-defıne search bars made-metals-charm-bury-bandit-defıne of documents-mound-tumulus-bandits- mystery of money-jewellery-defıne-archaeology-hıstory museums-ıslamıc-defıne natural stone-sculpture-news-mythology-antıque-archaeology-ancıent cıtıes-regıons-ancıent trade routes-horasan-ebced-sıgnal solutıons-defıne search-roman-byzantıne maps-green coıns only defıne to learn

Living with separated parents was not all bad. There are benefits and upsides to it. For instance, I get to follow my father and my step mom to travel to Asia during summer breaks. Whenever I get to travel to a new place, the first thing I would do is to fill up my purse with their currencies.

I've been to China, Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea and so many more. It's a bit hard to go search for their old antiques stuff because I had to get to know the locals first. So the first skill that I developed in collecting antiques were finding old currencies. They are not so easy to get but if you find the right shop, you'll get what you looking for. These are my rare uncirculated notes, currencies that i managed to keep in my albums.


China 10 yuan 1980s

Other old currency from Asian countries


Pure Silver coin

My oldest and valued coin. This was during the 1900s
This was Malaysian Dollar note before they reach independent.

Note of one dollar during British colonization in Malaysia.

The uncirculated Piso coin of Jose Rizal

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder