09 Nisan 2011

The Things that People Collect

place here to learn-treasure place here to learn-treasure-defıne defıne defıne defıne sıgnal sıgns-solutıons-map-defıne path defıne-detector-cın-magıc-defıne search bars made-metals-charm-bury-bandit-defıne of documents-mound-tumulus-bandits- mystery of money-jewellery-defıne-archaeology-hıstory museums-ıslamıc-defıne natural stone-sculpture-news-mythology-antıque-archaeology-ancıent cıtıes-regıons-ancıent trade routes-horasan-ebced-sıgnal solutıons-defıne search-roman-byzantıne maps-green coıns only defıne to learn
People in general are collectors. We possess the things we love the most. No I am not talking about relationships. We hoard on items that we perceive has a fundamental and valuable value toward us. What are the things that you collect? Let us begin with the easy ones. Women generally loves to shop for handbags. Plural, more than one same item only with different brand. Women generally can not settle for one or two handbags but has to have more than a dozen in their wardrobe collection. They have to collect them. A simple collector's habit can be found in a female gender from a friendly-prejudice perspective. Please bare in mind that I am pointing this example based on general views. Now, can you think of the things that you like to collect?

Modern Chinese coins are one of the favourite things that I love to collect. I would buy triple of their present value price just to own it. It has been my passion and obsession to own them since I was 9 years old. Whenever I found old coins, the first thing I would examined is the details of the structure of the coin. My eyes will scanned the texture of the material, study the history behind it, the years of it. That's how I see a collectable items. Other stuffs that is famous amongst collector to own is stamps, gold, pure silver, tin can, limited editions of any classic literature or comics, keychains, antiques toys and a lot more. Here are some of my modern Chinese coins from Tibet. Also some of my miniature antiques.


miniature antiques( reproduction)



Check out the years in this little thing

Made from copper and other metals






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder